Our wine cellar tasting room will reopen Friday, January 18, 2019.
What to Expect
- We have a $15 tasting fee, which is waived with each bottle purchase.
- We pour a rotating selection of our Pinot Noirs, Chardonnays, and Rosé of Pinot Noir. We also pour our limited production Pinot Blanc, Riesling, Dolcetto, and Tempranillo.
- In addition to the wines, you will also receive a complimentary cheese sampling.
- Parties of 8 or more are asked to call ahead of time as we have limited space and staffing.
- We offer wines by the glass and bottle. We encourage you to bring a picnic lunch and enjoy the spectacular view!
- Pets are welcome on our shaded crush pad, harvest activity and weather permitting.