Open Daily 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Last tastings begin 30 minutes before closing
What to Expect
- We have a $20 tasting fee, waived with any bottle purchase.
- Our brand new tasting room is open to the public seven days a week, offering a 100 mile, uninterrupted panorama of the lush central Willamette Valley from The Coast Range to The Cascades.
- We offer rotating flights that showcase our diverse lineup. These flights feature our classic Pinot Noirs and Chardonnays in addition to sparkling wines, many small-batch whites, acclaimed Rosés, and spicy alternative red varietals from estate and locally grown grapes.
- Pets and children are both welcome as long as they’re well behaved and get along with the resident vineyard hound, Fred. Kids must be accompanied by their parents at all times.
- In addition to the wines, you will also receive a complimentary cheese sampling.
- Outside food must stay outside, so plan your picnics for warmer days.
- Parties of 8 or more are asked to call ahead of time to guarantee a reservation. Large parties without reservations may be turned away if space or staffing is unavailable.
- Parties of 10 or more will be required to make a $100 deposit with their reservation that is applied towards tastings. The rest of the tasting fees are nonrefundable with bottle purchase and must be paid by a single member of the party.
- Large group parties subject to weather. Our tasting room is intimate, and we like it that way. While we have outdoor areas available for daytime rental in the summer months, the tasting room is reserved for tasters year-round.