Monday – Thursday // 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
*please be advised that tastings/glass pours are not offered after 4:30 pm.
Friday – Sunday // 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
*please be advised that tastings/glass pours are not offered after 5:30 pm.
June 25 – September 10 // 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
*please be advised that glass pours are not offered after 7:30 pm.
What to Expect
- We have a $20 tasting fee, waived with each bottle purchase.
- Our brand new tasting room is open to the public seven days a week, offering a 100 mile by 50 mile uninterrupted panorama of the central Willamette Valley from The Coast Range to The Cascades.
- We offer multiple rotating flights that showcase our diverse lineup. These flights feature our classic Pinot Noirs and Chardonnays in addition to sparkling wines, Alsatian whites, acclaimed Rosés, and spicy alternative red varietals from estate and locally grown grapes.
- Pets and children are both welcome as long as they’re well behaved and get along with the resident vineyard hound, Fred.
- In addition to the wines, you will also receive a complimentary cheese sampling.
- You’re welcome to B.Y.O.P. (for Picnic, that is), but please do not B.Y.O.B. We have a large lawn and courtyard perched over a spectacular vista for picnickers.
- Parties of 8 or more are asked to call ahead of time to guarantee a reservation. Large parties without reservations may be turned away if space or staffing is unavailable.
- Parties greater than 10 will be required to make a $100 deposit with their reservation that is applied to the tastings. The rest of the tasting fees are nonrefundable and must be paid by a single member of the party.