We are now open by appointment. Reservations are required to guarantee we will be able to accommodate you.
What to Expect
Under state guidelines, we have made accommodations due to the current pandemic.
Face masks are required at all times in transit. They may be removed once you have been seated at your table.
- We ask for a $40 deposit to hold your table. This will be applied to your tastings and/or purchases, and will be refunded to club members upon arrival.
- Each appointment lasts 90 minutes.
- We will have two different tasting flights to choose from. All wines are available by the glass and bottle.
- In order to reduce interaction, flights will be pre-poured upon arrival.
- Tastings are refundable with bottle purchase.
- We have seasonal meat and cheese boards for grazing, but you may bring a picnic if sitting in our designated picnic courtyard.
- Please, keep the pets at home. Normally we love our furry friends, but they don’t quite understand the importance of distancing the way we do.
- If bringing children, they must stay at the table with their parents at all times.
- Face masks are required in transit to and from your table. Disposable face masks will be provided if needed.
- Please follow all posted signs, rules, and regulations.
- If unable to comply with guidelines as mandated by the State of Oregon, you will be asked to leave the premises.