Monday – Thursday // 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
*please be advised that tastings are not offered after 4:30 pm.
Friday – Sunday // 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
*please be advised that tastings/glass pours are not offered after 5:30 pm.
June 25 – September 10 // 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
*please be advised that glass pours are not offered after 7:30 pm.
What to Expect
- We have a $15 tasting fee, which is waived with each bottle purchase.
- Monday – Friday, tastings are conducted in the Wine Cellar.
- Saturday & Sunday, tastings are conducted in our new Tasting Room.
- We pour a rotating selection of our Pinot Noirs, Chardonnays, and Rosé of Pinot Noir. We also pour our limited production Pinot Blanc, Riesling, Dolcetto, and Tempranillo.
- In addition to the wines, you will also receive a complimentary cheese sampling.
- Parties of 8 or more are asked to call ahead of time as we have limited space and staffing.
- We offer wines by the glass and bottle. We encourage you to bring a picnic lunch and enjoy the spectacular view!
- Pets are welcome on our shaded crush pad, harvest activity and weather permitting.