We are now open by appointment. Reservations are required to guarantee we will be able to accommodate you.
What to Expect
The Oregon Wine Board has published guidelines related to Phase 1 of reopening tasting rooms. We have made accommodations as follows:
- We ask for a $40 deposit to hold your table. This will be applied to your tastings and/or purchases, and will be refunded to club members upon arrival.
- Each appointment lasts 90 minutes.
- We will have two different tasting flights to choose from. All wines are available by the glass and bottle.
- In order to reduce interaction, flights will be pre-poured and set at your table immediately upon arrival.
- Tastings are refundable with bottle purchase.
- Until we begin offering food once again, you may bring a picnic if sitting in one of our outdoor spaces.
- Please, keep the pets at home. Normally we love our furry friends, but they don’t quite understand the importance of distancing the way we do.
- If bringing children, they must stay at the table with their parents at all times.
- Face masks are required in transit to and from your table. Disposable face masks will be provided if needed.
- Please follow all posted signs, rules, and regulations.
- If unable to comply with guidelines as described by the CDC and Oregon Wine Board, you will be asked to leave the premises.